16 Aug What Steps to Take If You Have A Car Accident in Louisville…
At the Accident Scene:
- Stay at the scene!
- Check on the safety of all passengers and drivers in both vehicles.
- Call the police if there is significant damage or injury.
- Cordially exchange information:
Driver & passenger names
Drivers’ license numbers
License plate numbers
- Take Pictures of the entire street, both vehicles and the surrounding accident area.
- Talk to witnesses and get names and numbers if possible.
After the Accident:
- Inform your insurance company of all details and provide photos from the scene.
- Obtain and review any Louisville police report filed.
- Keep track of your medical treatment.
- Get a Property Damage Valuation from 2 body shops that have OE or ASC certification and offer at least a 1 year guarantee.
- Be sure to make one of those body shops is Color Solutions of Louisville. We can handle all repair situations in a shorter time frame than other shops.